The BONE-DRITM Rust-Prevention Shotgun & Rifle Case is your new go-to and puts the others to shame for storing, transporting, and protecting your shotgun or rifle from rust after exposure to moisture.
BONE-DRITM Rust-Prevention Cases are the only cases on the market engineered with Absorbits™ patented moisture-wicking technology throughout in order to prevent rust.
STOP RUST BEFORE IT STARTS!
Guns rust from the inside. Rust can affect the performance of your gun, make cleaning difficult, and diminish the value of your prized possessions.
Rust is the result of a natural process where the iron in metals comes into contact with oxygen and moisture, causing it to corrode and deteriorate. BONE-DRITM Rust-Prevention Cases eliminate moisture from the entire firearm inside and out. Most of us just wipe down our firearms’ exterior surfaces but don’t think about the internals, only to find corrosion when we deep clean them.
WHAT IS ABSORBITSTM AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
AbsorbitsTM is a material “sandwich” of encapsulated desiccant in moisture-wicking nylon and works on the same principle as commercial de-humidifiers, but without the need for electricity. The moisture-wicking process can vary, but ranges between 6 – 24 hours. Releasing the moisture (“recharging”) is easy; after use, place the case in the sun or dry with a hair dryer on low heat settings.
The BONE-DRITM Rust-Prevention Shotgun & Rifle Case holds 1 shotgun or rifle (up to 50”) with optics and plenty of ammo. Constructed with heavy-duty industrial 800D PVC nylon and lockable Mil-Spec zipper sliders, this soft case easily withstands heavy wear and tear, is guaranteed for life, and delivers peace of mind to gun owners against moisture and rust.
- Peace of mind: For your firearm post-exposure to moisture when used with gun oil
- Rust-prevention: Engineered with Absorbits™ patented moisture-wicking technology throughout
- Durable: Constructed with heavy-duty industrial 800D PVC nylon
- Capacity: Holds 1 shotgun or rifle (up to 50″) with optics and plenty of ammo
- Safe: Lockable Mil-Spec zipper sliders on both firearm compartments
- Floatable: Not recommended for long-term submersion
- Drag Bag: Designed to Mil-Spec
- Satisfaction: Backed by a lifetime warranty; love it or return it
- Indefinitely reusable